GeekDad thinks our socks are almost as good as money:
“Now through September 30, Sock It To Me is inviting fans and artists from around the world to submit a unique sock design for a chance to win up to $2,000 in cash and 15 free pairs of SITM socks–which are almost as good as money.”
That’s a pretty good compliment! We also don’t mind that they’re telling their fans about our Design-a-Sock Contest, which also gives you the chance to turn your idea into a real, live sock.
Check out their full post here.
Get an entry form to our Design-a-Sock Contest here.
Our annual Design-a-Sock Contest is now under way! Enter here.
We are accepting entries from around the world 9/5/17 – 9/30/17. Got questions? We’ve got lots of answers on our FAQ.
Good luck & have fun!
All you creative Portlanders – we want YOU! (imagine us doing our best Uncle Sam impersonation)
Enter your amazing design ideas in our 7th Annual Portland Design-A-Sock Contest to show us all your awesome creative skillz. This year we have 2 ways for you to submit your designs: snail mail (like usual) and through our website electronically. We’re gettin’ fancy!
- • Print out the sock design form here on our website or tear out the ad you saw in your newspaper.
- • Color, draw, hodge-podge, etc your design entry.
- • Fill out the info box in the bottom right-hand side so we know who you are.
- • Put the entry form in an envelope and send to: 3605 SE 21st Avenue, Portland, OR, 97202
- • You’re done!
• Visit here: http://bit.ly/185soa3
• Download an electronic version of the entry form.
• Design, design, design.
• Visit here again: http://bit.ly/185soa3
• Enter all your information (again, we want to know who you are!)
• Hit SUBMIT & you’re done!
Remember, you can enter your designs starting September 9. All entries must be in by 3PM PST on Friday, September 20 – Don’t forget!!!!
Phew – WHAT a whirlwind!
We’re so pumped all of you took the time to design, help promote and vote in our 2013 Global Design-A-Sock Contest – you guys ROCK!
This year was one of our biggest years yet & here’s why:
• You crushed last year’s total & submitted over 3,000 designs!
• In our finalists, entries were submitted from the United States, Canada, Australia, Israel, Croatia, the United Kingdom, Philippines, South Africa and Brazil!
• There were a total of 7,966 votes
• The winning design got 655 votes
• WE WERE ON TV!!!
We couldn’t be more impressed by the sheer talent of those who submitted designs – internet round of applause to you all! Just to remind everyone, even if you didn’t win the contest we are still reviewing the submissions for designs that we would like to use in the future. We will contact you by the info you sent along with your design so you still could be a part of the SITM family!
2013 was a great year, but here’s to 2014 & beyond!
How well do YOU know Sock It to Me’s designs?! You’ll get 5 chances this week to prove that you’re the ultimate Sock It to Me expert! Tune in to our blog each day to receive 3 hints that describe ONE current sock design for a chance to win a free pair of Sock It to Me’s!
Here are the rules:
- Each day this week (11/26 – 11/30) we will post 3 hints on our blog. These 3 hints correspond specifically with ONE current Sock It to Me sock design.
- The first person to correctly guess which sock design our 3 hints are describing AND email their correct guess to email@example.com will win that pair of socks!
- If you need help brushing up on your Sock It to Me knowledge, check out all of our current sock designs on our site – www.sockittome.com.
- You must EMAIL your guess in. Facebook posts & comments will not be accepted as entries.
Are you ready?! Here are today’s 3 hints. First person to email in the correct guess wins!
- I was invented almost 200 years ago (197 to be exact)!
- I can range in size from an enormous 60 feet tall to less than an inch in length.
- In Ancient Greek, my name means “observer of beautiful forms.”
Good luck! Remember: if you aren’t the ultimate Sock It to Me expert today, check back tomorrow for another chance!