How well do YOU know Sock It to Me’s designs?! You’ll get 5 chances this week to prove that you’re the ultimate Sock It to Me expert! Tune in to our blog each day to receive 3 hints that describe ONE current sock design for a chance to win a free pair of Sock It to Me’s!
Here are the rules:
- Each day this week (11/26 – 11/30) we will post 3 hints on our blog. These 3 hints correspond specifically with ONE current Sock It to Me sock design.
- The first person to correctly guess which sock design our 3 hints are describing AND email their correct guess to firstname.lastname@example.org will win that pair of socks!
- If you need help brushing up on your Sock It to Me knowledge, check out all of our current sock designs on our site – www.sockittome.com.
- You must EMAIL your guess in. Facebook posts & comments will not be accepted as entries.
Are you ready?! Here are today’s 3 hints. First person to email in the correct guess wins!
- I was invented almost 200 years ago (197 to be exact)!
- I can range in size from an enormous 60 feet tall to less than an inch in length.
- In Ancient Greek, my name means “observer of beautiful forms.”
Good luck! Remember: if you aren’t the ultimate Sock It to Me expert today, check back tomorrow for another chance!